Call me Chef Juin!

Today was yet another of marking an achievement in my baking record!

I downloaded the recipe for PingPei Mooncake (Snow skin mooncake) off the internet, sorta altered it to be slightly healthier (ie less sugar, less shorterning etc); and took myself up for the challenge of making my first ever Mooncake.

It was rather difficult for me to snap pics of the process of making the mooncake, as my hands were constantly preoccupied with kneading the oily dough. So I had to make pauses in between, wash my hands thoroughly clean and snap pics!

Enjoy the wonderful moments (:


The armies are formed in lign!


The machineries are all gered up


My first attempt was a disaster! Dough was lumpy! 
Abort and reform!


It's time for the reinfocements (lotus fillings)
to come into action with the dough!

When 2 becomes 1

My 1st completed piece of mooncake!


One by one, they were shaped into beauties!


Voila! MISSION ACCOMPLISH!

COMING SOON..... Shanghai Mooncake!

No Response to "Call me Chef Juin!"

Random Older Post