Mid-sem blues.. Overcome!

Today, marked the end of mid-sem tests for all the Year 08 2nd Sem intake Engineering students at Monash U.

On the whole, I would say that I've been well prepared for the tests, as the questions were all in the scope of my knowledge and understanding. I understood all the questions perfectly and knew of the suitable methods to be applied to solve them. However! Having "Carelessness" as my middlename, I'm always careless in my calculations, popping in wrong figures etc. Hence, I guess I have truly inherited the nick of "E=mc²" (Eugene = mong cha cha) as proposed by Bernard!

Now it's time to ditch books, and allow myself to get sucked into care-free, no-stress, timeless wonderland. I have to grab hold to this golden chance to catch up with my own leisure activities before new workloads are once again created to lade me.

Well pray for the very best for my hardwork's fruitful outcome for the mid-sem tests! =D

No Response to "Mid-sem blues.. Overcome!"

Random Older Post