Dancing Angels Repertoire @ Pavilion Kuala Lumpur

I took up the courage and agreed to meet my relatives who were visiting from Singapore at Pavilion Kuala Lumpur today. This decision was made pretty irrationally, as I am really raw when it comes to roads in KL. Thankfully, I managed to arrive there safely at noon with the help of Google Earth.

Whilst walking aimlessly along the corridor, a harmonious Christmas Carol was aired. I quickly rushed to investigate its source, and came to found out that the Dancing Angels Repertoire was about to begin! Thank God I had my 40D with me! Above is a picture of the Angels whilst they were swirling.

After the repertoire, we were all invited to pose and take pictures with the Angels. Fortunately, me being one of the very few who had a DSLR at that moment caught the attention of the Angels. As soon as I take a photoshooting stance, they would immediately look my way and pose for the camera with that sweet and charming smile!

Below are a few captured angelic moments! Enjoy!

Above: The sweetest Angel (I reckon)

 

Above: The white elegant and charming Angels

 

Above: Beverly (my cousin) and the red Angel

 

Above: The purple Angel

 

Upon my request, the Angels agreed to take a group photo! This moment was truly mine!

No Response to "Dancing Angels Repertoire @ Pavilion Kuala Lumpur"

Random Older Post