A Meet Up At Rakuzen

As promised that I will meet up with my high school friends after my exams, I organized a meet up dinner at Rakuzen (Desa Park City Waterfront).

Initially, I intended to get more of us Ex-Malurians to gather here for this meet up. Sadly, this proved to be difficult and too trying as somehow most of us are crowned to be "anti-social".

 

 

The list of people coming soon shrunk to a handful amount of 4 - me, Lali, Leon and Houzhi. Knowing my friends very well, despite having made a reservation for the restaurant and 7.30pm, I told them that dinner was to commence at 7.15pm. I did that, giving allowance for their VVIP lateness.

I as usual, am never late, arrived there at 7.30pm, and waited. Waited waited waited... till the clock struck 8.15pm. And that was when I was presented with the grand entrance of my other 2 friends. Yes, indeed I was all frustrated and pissed; but my heart melted as soon as I saw my long-time-no-see friends.

I brought my cam along that night, but lost the mood of taking pictures, and only ended up having 2 shots. The waiting KO-ed the angelic side of me, and the yellow light just made my day.

Above: Lali fiddling with the chopsticks!

Eventfully, the meet up turned out to be very rejoicing. We had fun hearing about each others' experience and encounters, not to mention about our bitching topics!

Its good to hear that Houzhi's doing well, and Lali's being a bundle of joy with her forums and adventurous hobbies. For Lali and others who are applying for US unis, all the best! And I hope for the return of good news!

No Response to "A Meet Up At Rakuzen"

Random Older Post