Zenia at Desa ParkCity

I went to our new home at Zenia today for an appointment made with the ID person. Our soon to be "habitat" is currently undergoing renovation and interior designing. I represented my parents and heavy heartedly passed the ID person the cheque of a whooping amount for the progressive payment.

Being me, I'm usually never late and always early. So I arrived at the site at 9.45am, 15 minutes prior to the appointment time. While waiting for time to pass by, I then went around, looking for interesting shots to take.

While taking the shots, a security guard came up to me and told me no taking photos. Little did he know that I was actually a resident of the compound! -_- After having clarified who I was, he embarrassingly apologized and buggered off.

 

Above: A picture of the garden deck (elevated garden)

 

Above: A view of the garden terrace

 

Above: The lane leading to the garden deck.

 

Above: The view of the pool which is just outside of my house =D

 

Above: The comfy sun bathing benches!

 

I initially wanted to take some pictures of my unit, but unfortunately, it was just too dusty and dirty in there! And I couldn't afford to bring my cam close to such conditions!

Will be heading for our Condo at Casa Tropicana soon, to take more shots!

No Response to "Zenia at Desa ParkCity"

Random Older Post