Sudden Randomness

My final paper for the semester ended yesterday. Having been excitedly looking forward to the end of the semester and the exams; its abrupt arrival got me dumbfounded.

I feel lost, empty and aimless. It feels like all of a sudden, after a continuous hectic study routine, it has suddenly disappeared. Just like a major tsunami which slams the shore, sucks and pulls everything away. And what is left is bareness... nothingness...

I tried to make my day productive, by further mastering the 40D. I read through the 40D guide, and kinda went bang bang with the camera.

Here are the random shots!

 

Above: There were no available living souls for photoshooting, so let me introduce my cactus model =D (experimenting on depth of field)

 

Above: My golden brown sandwich =D

I made my own sandwich for lunch. Back to my healthy and veggie loving routine!

 

Above: Juicy, yummy and healthy =D

 

Later in the evening, boredom overwhelmed me. I then went to the construction site to inspect on the new house's progress. Randomly, I saw this "artistic work" on the cement floor.

 

No Response to "Sudden Randomness"

Random Older Post