CNY Reunion Dim Sum with Ex-TBMers

It is always our annually custom for me and my high school friends to reunite for a “family” Chinese New Year Reunion meal. In the past, Yee Ven would usually book a function room in Chinese restaurants, for a night’s meal of "Yee Sang” along with other authentic Chinese dishes which have close accordance to the Chinese New Year Ritual.

 

This time around, as many of us couldn’t make it for the intended Saturday Reunion dinner, hence our reunion meal was adjourned to the last day of the lunar calendar (年三十) which falls on a Sunday. Knowing very well that it is all Chinese’s ritual and family custom to stay home and have a reunion dinner (团圆饭) with family members on this very special night (aka 年三十夜), we decided to have a dim sum reunion breakfast together at Eden Menjalara. Above is a picture of stacks of dim sum trays, over towering one another.

 

Some of us couldn’t make it for today’s reunion due to very sincere and valid reasons, while some just couldn’t be bothered and was irresponsibly lacking in commitment. I lost grasp of the opportunity to take pictures during the meal as I was too immersed to catching up with my long-time-no-see friends. Below are the pictures of our dim sum meal together.

 

Above: Wei Li and Wei Sing

 

Above: Rachel and Yau Wai

 

Above: Houzhi and Wei Li

 

Above: Houren and Rachel

 

Above: Soofrine and Pik San

 

Above: Chun Xiong and Wei Li

 

PS: If any of you guys want the pics, drop me a note and I’ll send it over to you.

2 Response to "CNY Reunion Dim Sum with Ex-TBMers"

gravatar
Anonymous Says:

hey juin,
i think everyone tat went enjoy;)
send me the pic ya.. waiting..
Gong Xi Fa Chai, Gong Xi Gong Xi,

wei li

gravatar
Eugene Lee Eu-Juin Says:

wei li, Yea! Sure thing, I'll send you the pics the next time I see you =D

Random Older Post