International Youth Fellowship (IYF) – PART II

On my 3rd volunteering day, my class (Titus 3 from Grace college), was scheduled to go for a trip to Genting Highlands in the afternoon.  Dato’ Chua Soi Lek was the guest speaker for the morning. Above is a picture taken of the strings ensemble with my new camera lens, EF 70-200mm f/2.8L IS USM.

 

After the short morning break,the rest of the morning was scheduled for a variety of performances. Above is picture of the lead violinist.

 

Below are other shots taken during the singing and orchestral performances that morning. Enjoy!

 

 

Above is a picture taken at the end of the final violin performance. In the following was a sermon delivered by a Korean Pastor.

After the sermon, next in the itinerary was lunch, following with the tours. Instead of following my class to Genting, I used the excuse of having to leave early, and opted to stay back at the convention hall to help sort out some administrative work. I soon lost steam to take shots and let the remaining of the day swept past with forgetful moments.

No Response to "International Youth Fellowship (IYF) – PART II"

Random Older Post