Happy 19th Birthday Yee Ven

 

 

Today is Yee Ven's actual birthday. He threw himself a birthday bash last night at his house at Taman Bukit Maluri.

Yesterday, after a long and tiring day of running errands and finishing up my assignments and projects, I rushed home, made preparations and set of for Yee Ven's birthday party. As I was about to leave the home with Yee Ven's present held in my hands, it dawned on me that I forgot to wrap his present! I didn't have a decent wrapper at home, and could only make do with Manila Card! Fortunately, the present turned out to be within acceptable standard!

Yee Ven's party allowed me the chance to catch up with friends which I have lost contact with since having left for Shanghai. I had to keep greeting these long-lost-contact friends of mine, saying "Hey! Long time no see!". It felt a bit strange as I had to repeat the same phrase over and over again for a dozen of times.

 

 

 Soofrine and Aggie

 

 

 Andrea and her Boyfriend

 

 Me, Subryne and Pik San

 

 

Azmin, Yoges, Khai Hong and Chun Hoo

 

 Aggie, Subryne and Pik San

At about 10.30PM, most of the people experienced an over-satisfaction of bloat from the army's meal catered for the party. They soon started to become restless. Teck shyen then suggested to begin the candle blowing and cake cutting ceremony.

 

 

 

The cake was set up

 

 

Birthday Boy posing in front of cake

 

 

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU... HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU...

 

Yeen Ven and Teck Shyen posing after candle blowing

 

 

Yee Ven sinking in his first slice

 

 

Teck Shyen and Wei Li dishing out the cakes

No Response to "Happy 19th Birthday Yee Ven"

Random Older Post