Monash Scholarships Presentation

Today, Monash had a presentation ceremony for all the Scholarship recipients. Each of the Scholarship recipients were allowed a maximum of 2 guests for RSVP.

 

 

As both Bernard and Christopher were amongst the recipients, they invited me to tag along with them for the presentation.

The Presentation was meant to commence at 11.30am. Knowing how Malaysian's timing is like, it eventually started at about 12pm. I had my full camera kit with me, excitedly wanting to take pictures of this memorable event. During the presentation of the certificates, my flash had to die on me! This had really ruin my enthusiasm and shattered my confidence. I became uncertain of what to take, what settings to use etc..

Well, putting photography quality aside, I still managed to freeze some of these memorable moments!

 

Opening speech by Professor Robin Pollard

 

Chris receiving his certificate and cheque! (my flash died here!)

 

Bernard receiving his certificate and cheque! (no chance to replace flash batt)

 

Chris smiling for the cam!

 

Bernard looking blur

 

 

Scholarship recipients' group photo

 

Anyways, I enjoyed having the privilege of being the guest of two scholarship recipients! Enjoyed reception and free food!  Thanks for the invitation guys! It'll be my turn next sem! HOPEFULLY~~~~

No Response to "Monash Scholarships Presentation"

Random Older Post