Worship Night 08 at GTPJ

After our Friday morning lectures, the team members of Al-pha Q, aka "us" gobbled down our lunches, and headed for our secret lab to fine tune our dynamics vibrator. This project requires of us to create and design a vibrator of not more than 4kg to vibrate a pedometer for 4 minutes. Off course, the team with the highest registered figure by the pedometer sets the benchmark for the scorings.

3PM - the time for us to run our vibrator came, and all I could did was hallelujah-ing in my head. When it was our turn to make a go with our vibrator, feeling the flaps of the butterfly in me stomach, I piloted the vibrator to speed 2.

After 4 minutes of cacophony, our pedometer registered a reading of 631. We were all pleasantly surprised as amongst all our test runs, this was the best registered reading ever!

I must admit, that I am a sore loser! I cannot cede failure and confess to myself that I'm a loser. Hence, despite having done better than what we expected, I still resembled a poop for displaying my misery.

However, despite the bad traffic, bad rain, and bad mood, I was still up for the Worship Night! As I touched foot at the House of God, I immediately became enlightened and found it so much easier to hang my cheeks up to smile.

I had my camera with me at the event, but didn't have much chance to take many pictures as I was too absorbed into feeling His presence.

 

"You're all I want.. You're all ever needed.."

 

The church Choir singing with Pastor Gwen.

 

Drawing close to Him together in the Maranatha Auditorium.

 

The lights were dimmed.

 

Hallelujah to the Lamb!

No Response to "Worship Night 08 at GTPJ"

Random Older Post