Perth, Australia – Day 10

Today marked the end of my Perth vacation. Heavy heartedly, we parted ways at the airport, and left for home – Kuala Lumpur. I am truly grateful for the wonderful hospitality from all at Perth. Above is a picture taken from the top at King’s Park, overlooking the city’s night skyline.

 

A wonderful and rejoicing 10 days it was at Perth. Will miss the company very much!

 

Seen below is a shot of the monument taken at the peak of King’s Park. I couldn’t find anywhere else appropriate to sneak this picture in, so I might as well just sneak it in here.

PS: Something spooky happened here….

6 Response to "Perth, Australia – Day 10"

gravatar
Eugene Lee Eu-Juin Says:

John, thanks for the comments! Really appreciate it!

gravatar
zerowindez Says:

You're going back to Australia soon!
Leave Malaysia with a heavy heart la!

gravatar
Unknown Says:

zerowindez, yea! real soon! n ur coming with me! LOL

gravatar
Chermaine Says:

hahahaahahahhahahahah
'something' spooky!

gravatar
N Says:

I'm surprised nobody asked what spooky thing happened here!=O Am I the only curious one?=P

gravatar
Eugene Lee Eu-Juin Says:

Nastasha, the rest have already seen the spooky picture! haha.. One of my shots at the monument had a white entity flying in the air! You wanna see it?

Random Older Post