Perth, Australia – Day 4

Firstly, I wish all merry couples out there a Lovely Valentines Day. Despite this “love is in the air” aura, I am enjoying my bachelor couple-less vacation here in Perth.

 

Today, we headed off to Frementle to indulge our tastebuds in some real good Aussie Fish and Chips. Frementle is a port at the coast line of suburb Perth. Here, it seems that Seagulls are sought to be as stray as the filthy Crows back at home. Seen above is a picture of the seagull. Indeed, I had the glares from the Aussies, wondering why am I intrigued by the “crows”.

 

Frementle preserved many of its traditional Port like facade. Seen above is a picture of the railway crossing, which existed back in many years ago for transportation purposes.

 

Also located here is the Maritime Museum. Did James Cook leave his hook here?

 

Our choice of dine this afternoon was at Cicerello’s Landing. It appealed very well to a vast diverse of nationalities. I really do enjoy the scenery from this restaurant, as it overlooked the sea and all the yachts.

 

There were many Seagulls roaming around here. They probably enjoy Fish and Chips too? It’s got to be the salt which spiked their cravings for such food! Above is a picture taken of the Seagull while it was posing for me on top of a nearby umbrella.

 

After ordering our meals, we were given a pager which would buzz as soon as our meals were ready for pick-up. As the drinks were OTC purchase goods, we grabbed possession of them immediately after footing the bill. Seen above is our pager (no, 19), with our drinks.

Soon after, our pager buzzed and our meals arrived! Below are the yummy shots!

 

Above: My meal – Grilled Fish and Chips

 

Above: Seafood platter

 

Above: Traditional Fish n Chips

 

Above: Chilli Garlic Muscles.

4 Response to "Perth, Australia – Day 4"

gravatar
Anonymous Says:

And I ate there ! Haha strangeee xoxox

gravatar
Eugene Lee Eu-Juin Says:

vicky c - l, Haha! Fremantle ROX!!

gravatar
YilingL Says:

I didn't get the chance to eat at Cicerello's. I ate at Little Creatures Brewery though. They had kangaroo's meat, yummy!

gravatar
Eugene Lee Eu-Juin Says:

YilingL, Ah! I actually forgotten of its name! thanks for reminding me! It's called Creatures brewery! HAHA

Random Older Post