Pineapple Tarts

Just like an artist, a sudden inspirational spike is needed before the arty hands can synch with the colours to produce a masterpiece of art. To me, cookery is an art too! With an inspirational spike, I took out my baking tools, combined my ingredients and folded them into a dough!

 

The day’s rainy weather caused the ambient temperature to be somewhat warm and humid. This caused the butter to melt quicker than usual, and resulted the dough to be damp. I had to hasten the pastry making process in order to prevent over moistening of the dough. During this sticky and oily pineapple tart baking business, my oily hands did not pass my camera’s hygiene standards; and sadly no pastry making moments were captured. Above is a picture of the Pineapple Tarts in the bake.

 

Being my first baking attempt with our new Oven, I had to sit by it and constantly monitor the entire baking process. With the oven’s built in element, the browning and baking was done fairly evenly I would say. As soon as the Pineapple Tarts’ pastry turned gold brown, they were relieved of the baking heat and was brought out to be aired prior to bottling. Above is a picture of the finished product!

8 Response to "Pineapple Tarts"

gravatar
zerowindez Says:

This is what I call lazy pineapple tarts!

gravatar
Eugene Lee Eu-Juin Says:

why say?! =( so much effort went into the pastry!

gravatar
zerowindez Says:

Haha, there's another way of making tarts mah.. and that's more tedious =D

gravatar
Eugene Lee Eu-Juin Says:

kk.. i shall learn it n be levied the lazy reputation

gravatar
maro^gal Says:

the picture looks nice....

looks delicious oh....

gravatar
Eugene Lee Eu-Juin Says:

maro^gal , fortunately the pictures aren't deceiving, because they are truly nice! =P

gravatar
N Says:

OMG this looks AWESOME. Indulge me with your secret recipe!

*Happy CNY*

gravatar
Eugene Lee Eu-Juin Says:

Nastasha, thanks for the compliments! I shall the next time I see you! =D

Random Older Post